Martino wants a group of Royal Deadfire Company sailors ousted from the Wild Mare in Queen's Berth. He seemed to favor a permanent solution.
- Head to the Valera estate and talk to Atello Valera. Martino Valera will require a token of your loyalty: Get rid of the RDC sailors at The Wild Mare, who are boasting of their achievements in hunting pirates across the Deadfire.
- Head to the Wild Mare, dropping by Zili Valera if you want a peaceful solution. The soldiers are drinking on the upper floor balcony. Talk to Shrimp, who will recognize the Watcher from Defiance Bay. Then you can politely ask them to clear out. You can use Bluff 4 to make the crew leave, tell them to swing by Zili Valera, or intimidate/attack them. Martino prefers bloodshed, but the RDC would rather you didn't kill their sailors.
- If A Sinking Feeling is active and you speak to Zili about Persa first, dialog will be locked and Zili will not be available to distract the sailors until A Sinking Feeling is complete.
- If Maia is in your party, the sailors will recognize her, and you can ask her to scare them off to resolve the situation without bloodshed.
- Return to Martino. Once you hand the quest in, you have a few days before the heist happens, giving you the ability to finish Family Pride.
- Shrimp carries a Ring of the Marksman, which can be looted if you kill the sailors.
|0||A Bigger Fish|
|10000||Martino wants a few Rauataian sailors expelled from the vicinity of the Queen's Berth tavern.|
|1||Find the sailors.|
|10001||Martino wants a group of Royal Deadfire Company sailors ousted from the Wild Mare in Queen's Berth. He seemed to favor a permanent solution.|
|20000||Martino mentioned that the sailors were singing outside of the Wild Mare.|
|20001||Zili Valera offered to play for the Rauatai sailors if it keeps them away from the tavern.|
|2||Get the sailors to leave.|
|10002||I think I've found the group Martino was talking about, carousing on the balcony of the Wild Mare. Now I just have to get them to clear out.|
|3||Return to Martino.|
|10003||The soldiers have been dealt with. Martino will be waiting for me back at the Valera estate.|
|30000||Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.|
|30001||Martino was pleased with my work, though it seems he's been working at some other scheme in the meantime. He intends to move against the Bardattos next. I urged against it, but I think I'm running out of time to convince these families to come to terms.|
|30002||Martino was pleased with my work, though it seems he's been working at some other scheme in the meantime. He intends to move against the Bardattos next, and has promised to call on me once he's ready to strike. This feud is escalating in a hurry.|
|30003||With the feud resolved, Martino's machinations are unnecessary.|