The Pegleg Performers are down on their luck, and need a couple of actors to pack the house for their next show. They need the help of the Watcher to find a wizard and someone to play the role of Eothas.
Find talented performers for the Pegleg Troupe in Radiant Court:
- The Wizard, Taerna, can be found in The King's Coffin. She's willing to join the play, but owes 700 pires to the tavern owner, Jacob Harker. You'll have to convince him to release Taerna from her servitude with Intimidate 8 or Diplomacy 10, as well as pay her debt of 700 copper (otherwise it's 1400 copper, as he is unwilling to let such a profitable employee go).
- For Eothas, there's a blind, blue-skinned aumaua, Barquami, in the streets of Lifter's Refuge. Humorously, he'll wander around for a bit before exiting the area.
Return to the Pegleg troupe in the Radiant Court:
- On the way back to the Radiant Court you will be accosted in the street by four thugs lead by Eamund the Fox who heard about your deal with Harker. After dispatching them, continue on your way to the play.
- Watching the performance grants you 1,500.
After the performance, companions will offer their opinion on the play:
- Edér: "I'd see it again."
- Xoti: "Our temple plays aren't half so entertaining. Let's watch it again."
- Aloth: "Was that supposed to be a comedy?"
- Serafen:"Almost felt like I were there!"
- Pallegina: Pallegina groans and puts her face in her hands. You've heard this type of groan from her before, but only when she was in intense physical pain.
- Maia: "You're telling me they don't get to shoot him or anything? I want my money back."
- Tekēhu: "An excellent first act. The ending felt rushed."
|0||A Tidy Performance|
|10000||The Pegleg Performers troupe is floundering with their current performance in the Radiant Court. To put on a better show and pack the house, they need the help of a wizard and a big blue aumaua. For a share of the profits, I've agreed to find suitable candidates to join the troupe's performance.|
|1||Find talented performers for the Pegleg troupe in the Radiant Court.|
|10001||The Pegleg Performers troupe at the Radiant Court needs two new members in order to spice-up their routine - a wizard and someone large enough to play the part of Eothas.|
|20004||I've hired a wizard to provide stage effects for the play.|
|20002||I've hired a blue-skinned aumaua for the play.|
|20005||Harker, the owner of the King's Coffin reportedly keeps a lot of money hidden within his quarters.|
|20003||Taerna, the wizard at the King's Coffin, is willing to join the play, but she owes 700 pires to the tavern owner, Harker.|
|20001||There's a blue-skinned aumaua in Lifter's Refuge who could play the part of Eothas.|
|20000||The wizard Taerna at the King's Coffin has expressed interest in the show, but I'll have to dig around the town to find someone that can play Eothas' part.|
|20006||Harker refused to accept payment of Taerna's debt, believing her services to his tavern more profitable in the long run. I'll have to be more convincing or offer up more money.|
|2||Return to the Pegleg troupe in the Radiant Court.|
|10002||I've managed to hire the two performers that the Pegleg troupe needs to pull off their stage show. I should speak with the troupe's leader, Calandra, in the Radiant Court in Dunnage.|
|30000||I've hired the necessary troupers for the Pegleg Performers to stage their play.|