The headquarters of Defiance Bay's proudest militia/gang/mercenary company the Dozens (your mileage may vary), named after duc Admeth Hadret. It is the heart of many adventuring expeditions going out across Dyrwood, complete with all the facilities necessary for its operations.
Points of interest
- The main hall contains the Dozens strategy map, with Wenan by the maps and Osric in the training area in the back.
- The adjacent section contains the weapon stores and conference room with a geological map in a locked container on the table.
Some companions have a special comment upon entering the main hall:
- Aloth: "This looks like the kind of place we could find allies. For a price."
- Sagani: "Mercenaries. All fancy weapons and no skill."
- Kana Rua: "The Dozens may not like us foreigners much, but they certainly don't mind taking our coin."
- Grieving Mother: "We will discover little of what has cursed the world by remaining here."
- Wenan, the leader of the militia.
- Osric, militia trainer
- Sonild, a merchant supplying the Dozens. You can trade with her after completing Rogue Knight (as long as you return Osric's Family Breastplate).
- Byne "The Nimble", Bandon Leer, and Byne's Giantslayers, one of the more prominent (and annoying) adventuring parties.
- Cwineth, after At the Mercy of the Tribes is completed if you sided with her.
- Azrael Stonebelly
- Bandon Leer
- Byne "The Nimble"
- Cleru Zemma
- Hanna Cade
- Urblat "The Ripper
- Random currency
- Random weapon
- Random potion/scroll (Dyr_Med_Weapons_5_6)
- Sonild sells the following unique items: