This distinctive herb is a common sight in open fields and meadows, bearing small, arrow-shaped leaves which encircle red flowers. It earned its name for its association with the final resting place of Admeth Haret, though the particulars of the story change with each retelling.
- Can be harvested at the Encampment.
- Can be harvested in the Valewood.
- Can be harvested at Magran's Fork.
- Can be harvested in the Woodend Plains.
- Can be harvested at Madhmr Bridge.
- Can be harvested at Aedelwan Bridge.
- Sold by Lora in Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Coren in Scriveners' Dormitory, Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Rinatto in Hearthsong (3 or 5×).
- Sold by Urŵa in Oldsong (1-5×).
- [WM2] Sold by Hamond in Hamond's Emporium, Stalwart Village (3-5×).
Recipes using Admeth's Wyrt
|Weapon enchantment recipes|
|Shield enchantment recipes|
|Armor enchantment recipes|
|Potions crafting recipes|
|Until hit or critically hit||100||2|
|Scrolls crafting recipes|