Amber is an ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
A gemstone formed from ancient tree resin, amber occurs in many possible colors, from deep red to nearly green. It is most commonly found in a deep gold hue and seems to glow with an internal flame. Unfortunate insects can occasionally be found in amber, preserved for millennia. As amber is a good soul-binding gem, animancers occasionally debate the fate of the tiny souls of insects who perish in the resin.
- Temple of Tangaloa Ruins: On the table with Angfor's Journal.
- Forgotten Catacomb: In a jar, western portion of the map.
- Collapsed Coal Mine: In a hidden receptacle on the table.
- Radiant Court, The Treasure Trove: Sold by Dimesa occasionally.
- Crookspur, Sea Cave: In an armoire in the basement area (behind the barred gate).