Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The ground floor contains the great hall with plenty of Bardatto guards, the study in the northwestern corner, and two bedrooms in the southwestern corner. The western bedroom contains a hidden panel with minor loot.
- The vault cannot be explored, as the guard will politely kick you out the moment you approach the bars. You can ransack it during Family Pride if you take the Valera route. Alternatively if you have high enough stealth you can slip past the guards.
- Ezzali's Ledger can be found in the Records Room and is used to assist in achieving peace between the families during Family Pride. A window in the same room can be used to escape if you chose to side with the Valera's in said quest.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ezzali Bardatto, the matriarch.
- Nera Bardatto, her daughter.
- Larro Bardatto, her son, only if he safely survived Salt in the Wound.
- Captain Vilami, guard in the vault.
- During the heist in Family Pride
- Belda, leader of the gang of Valera-hired thugs.
- Persa, a Valera associate tasked with some of the logistics behind the heist.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Bardatto's Luxury: Received or looted from Ezzali Bardatto.
- Deltro's Cage: Looted from Ezzali Bardatto.
- Deltro's Cage Helm: Looted or pickpocketed from Ezzali Bardatto.
- Rännig's Wrath and Resounding Call: In the vault.