|This article is about the plant in Pillars of Eternity. For the plant in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Berath's Bell (Deadfire).|
This flowering plant has drooping flowers of a somber blue and gold shade. Both the sweet-smelling leaves and berries of the plant are known to be extremely poisonous, toxic to grazing animals and people alike.
- Can be Collected in Gilded Vale
- Can be Collected in Dyrford Village
- Can be Collected in Dyrford Crossing
- Can be Collected in Woodend Plains
- Can be purchased from Lora in the outdoor market in Copperlane
- Can be purchased from Coren in Scriveners Dormitory, Copperlane