|This article is about the plant in Pillars of Eternity. For the plant in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Berath's Bell (Deadfire).|
This flowering plant has drooping flowers of a somber blue and gold shade. Both the sweet-smelling leaves and berries of the plant are known to be extremely poisonous, toxic to grazing animals and people alike.
- Can be harvested in Gilded Vale.
- Can be harvested in Dyrford Village.
- Can be harvested in Dyrford Crossing.
- Can be harvested in Woodend Plains.
- Sold by Lora in Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Coren in Scriveners' Dormitory, Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Alarhî and Iŵen in Hearthsong Market, Hearthsong (1-5×).
- Sold by Rinatto in Hearthsong (1 or 5×).
- Sold by Urŵa in Oldsong (1-5×).
- [WM2] Sold by Hamond in Hamond's Emporium, Stalwart Village (3-5×).
Recipes using Berath's Bell
|Weapon enchantment recipes|
|No crafting recipes use Berath's Bell|