Berath's Bell is an ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
This flowering plant has drooping flowers of a somber blue and gold shade. Both the sweet-smelling leaves and berries of the plant are known to be extremely poisonous, toxic to grazing animals and people alike.
- The Gullet, Delver's Row: Sold by Enarat.
- Periki's Overlook: Sold by Cuitztli in Cuitztli's Exotic Herbs.
- Periki's Overlook: Grew on the terrace of the Luminous Bathhouse.
- Dunnage, Radiant Court: Sold by Ramaso.
- Ori o Koīki: Sold by Kipeha.
- Ori o Koīki: Picked just to the south of the marker for the sanctum, next to the hut.
- Hōhina Ravine: 4 can be picked in the northwestern corner.
- Sea-Lashed Crypt: Crypt interior, west of the main bridge.