A common sight in the Dyrwood, Blacsonn is fashioned from sonnread liquor and the boiled sap from Glanfathan trees. It's known to lend a sense of heightened alertness to the user, though it leaves one feeling worn and lethargic once it wears off.
- Commonly found at inns.
- Copperlane: Looted from the hidden stash near the amphitheatre (2×).
- Reymont Manor, Brackenbury: Chest on the table in the first room at the top of the stairs.
- [WM1] Crägholdt: Cave area, looted from the rightmost corpse.
- [WM2] Mowrghek Îen: Crate near the western houses in the cultist settlement.
- Sold by Ranga in Anslög's Compass (1-3×).
- Sold by Coren in Scriveners' Dormitory, Copperlane (3×).
- Sold by Bricanta Doemenel in Doemenel Manor, Brackenbury (5×).
- Sold by Rinatto in The Celestial Sapling, Hearthsong (3-5×).
- Sold by Urŵa in Oldsong (1-3×).
- [WM2] Sold by Hamond in Hamond's Emporium, Stalwart Village (6×).
- Random loot item spawning in various locations (35×).