|This article is about the plant in Pillars of Eternity. For the ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Blood Moss (Deadfire).|
This moss grows in sprawling clumps, and its dull crimson hue earned it its name. It is a common sight in more humid regions, where locals say that the moss resembles wounds at the base of trees where it is found.
- Can be harvested in Valewood.
- Can be harvested in Gilded Vale.
- Can be harvested at Magran's Fork, near the forest troll in the southeast.
- Can be harvested at the northern entrance of Anslög's Compass.
- Can be harvested at Madhmr Bridge.
- Can be harvested in Galvino's Workshop, in the room with the cell and the broken construct.
- Sold by Lora in Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Coren in Scriveners' Dormitory, Copperlane (3-5×).
- Sold by Alarhî and Iŵen in Hearthsong Market, Hearthsong (1-5×).
- Sold by Rinatto in Hearthsong (3 or 5×).
- Sold by Urŵa in Oldsong (1-5×).
- Sold by Bledha in Elms' Reach (5×).
- [WM2] Sold by Hamond in Hamond's Emporium, Stalwart Village (3-5×).
Recipes using Blood Moss
|Weapon enchantment recipes|
|Armor enchantment recipes|
|Potions crafting recipes|
|Scrolls crafting recipes|