Brackenbury is a district of Defiance Bay.
An old residential district built beneath the water level, with a large adra levee protecting it against the adjacent river, Brackenbury was once a warehousing and shipping district that saw plenty of traffic. Ever since the revolution, noble families that did not flee to the Empire bought up real estate in the area, building mansions and proudly tracing their lineage back to imperial times. It also hosts the Hadret House, where Lady Webb and her spies operate, and Brackenbury Sanitarium, founded to research and treat ailments of the soul, and provide an asylum and safehouse for the gifted.
Points of interest
- This is a fairly small, yet no less important district. Reymont Manor and the Charred Barrel are to the northeast. The manor has a window that can be interacted with to enter it discretely.
- Opposite the manor is The Charred Barrel, the local premiere watering hole with numerous quests.
- On the middle terrace is the Doemenel Manor, the heart of House Doemenel. The lower area contains the Hadret House and Sanitarium.
- Nedyn, standing before the sanitarium.
- Elcga, during The Final Act.
- Lord Gaderman, a noble, can be found near the fountain in front of "The Charred Barrel" during The Final Act
- Ark of the Gath
- Jalistra "The Palzerker" Stobar
- Lera Resan (daytime only)
- Rocco Francis Whitebrows
- Timothy Whitewater
- A Return to Court
- A Two Story Job
- Rogue Knight
- Far from Home
- Supply and Demand
- The Changing of the Guard
- The Final Act
- The Theorems of Pandgram
- Random food (Loot_Food)
Body (during the riots):