Camping Supplies is an item in Pillars of Eternity. It is needed to rest in wilderness areas.
In amongst these supplies are bedrolls, blankets, rations and other amenities intended to keep hardy explorers from succumbing to the elements.
Camping supplies are tracked separately to regular items. The maximum amount of supplies the party can carry is dependent on the set difficulty level.
- Can be purchased from many vendors across the Dyrwood.
- Sold by Tuatanu in Black Hammer Smithery, Gilded Vale (5×).
- Sold by Pasca in The Black Hound, Gilded Vale (4×).
- Sold by Ranga in Anslög's Compass (1-2×).
- Sold by Narmer in Copperlane (5×).
- Sold by Peregund in Copperlane (5×).
- Sold by Sonild in Admeth's Den, Copperlane (1×).
- Sold by Bishop in The Goose and Fox, Copperlane (2-3×).
- Sold by Ableheart Skerrion in The Charred Barrel, Brackenbury (3×).
- Sold by Maea or Llines "Two-Lips" in The Salty Mast, Ondra's Gift (3×).
- Sold by Niah in The Wailing Banshee, Ondra's Gift (3×).
- Sold by General Goods Merchant in Great Hall, Caed Nua (6×).
- Sold by Dengler in Dracogen Inn, Dyrford Village (2-3×).
- Sold by Masdên in Hearthsong Market, Hearthsong (1-3×).
- Sold by Rhanet in Hearthsong Market, Hearthsong (1-3×).
- Sold by Ellitherion 'Haggard Shoes' in The Celestial Sapling, Hearthsong (2-3×).
- Sold by Larha in Galawain's Maw, Oldsong (1-3×).
- [WM1] Sold by Yduran in Stalwart Village (3-5×).
- [WM1] Sold by Haeferic in The Gréf's Rest, Stalwart Village (1-3×).
- [WM1] Sold by Clerk in Fishery, Stalwart Village (2-3×).
- [WM2] Sold by Hamond in Hamond's Emporium, Stalwart Village (6×).
- [WM1] Sold by Morug in Russetwood (6×).
- [WM1] Sold by Taragaer in Durgan's Battery (6×).
- [WM2] Sold by Korbal in Durgan's Battery (Great Hall) (2×).
- [WM2] Sold by Herla in Mowrghek Îen (1×).
Containers with loot containing Camping Supplies