|This article is about the pet in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. For the pet in Pillars of Eternity, see Concelhaut's Skull.|
Concelhaut's Skull is a pet in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
The skull floats through some mysterious power of its own, chattering its teeth and rolling its burning eyes. You detect Concelhaut's energy and essence still bound inside it.
While Concelhaut's Skull is following your party receives a bonus to Corrode damage dealt.
The skull will frequently make patronizing comments about you or your companions.
- "I was chewing through Caed Nua's foundation long before Eothas finished the job."
- "Ever wonder what happened to your old pets, Watcher?"
- "Next time I will secure a body that lasts."
- "When the Wheel has ground you all to dust, only I will remain."
- "Must you travel with every godlike in the archipelago?"
- "Did you know you reek of that hagfish you carry? Dispose of it at once."
- "Stop flirting with the shark man at once. It is unseemly."
- "This indignity will not go unanswered."
- "The elf holds his grimoire like a clumsy initiate."
- "I have never seen anyone brood as forcefully as your bird woman."
- "I see great potential in you, Xoti..."
- "Take a brush to that pirate of yours before he sheds his fur all over my things."
- "You call this fine Aedyran mead? I call it unfit for pigs."
- "Why are you carrying so many eggs? Surely they will spoil."
- "How does one possess the time to collect this many fish?"
- "Candied nuts? Pardon me as I indulge myself."
- "Allow me to delight in this shark soup while Tekēhu watches."
- "Midnight mead... worth every penny."
- "This cannot last, you know."
- "You have only delayed your death."
- "Eothas will take what remains of your soul."
- "Why is your ignorant farmer winking at me?