Deck of Endless Possibilities is a quick item in Deck of Many Things Pack.
The true origins of this deck remain contested by many, but one account suggests the initial creator to be none other than the eccentric Aedyran archmage Tayn. While a majority of his work is secreted away (likely due to being catastrophic failures), this deck remains a testament to his ingenuity.
Some colleagues speculate that Tayn intentionally imbued some of his own essence into the deck, which accounts both for its chaotic nature and powerful effects.
- Draw a card. This applies one of 19 possible effects to the caster, lasting for 30.0 sec. Limited to 1 use per encounter.
- -10 Accuracy
- +10 Accuracy
- -10 All Defenses
- +10 All Defenses
- -2 All Power Levels
- +2 All Power Levels
- Cast Meteor Shower on target
- Fit (+5 Constitution)
- Sickened (-5 Constitution, -25% Healing done)
- Quick (+5 Dexterity)
- Hobbled (-5 Dexterity, Cannot run)
- Strong (+5 Might)
- Staggered (-5 Might, Cannot engage)
- Smart (+5 Intellect)
- Confused (-5 Intellect, Attacks target all)
- Insightful (+5 Perception)
- Distracted (-5 Perception, Flanked)
- Steadfast (+5 Resolve)
- Shaken (-5 Resolve, -3 All Power Levels)