|This article is about the location in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. For the quest of the same name, see Delver's Row (quest).|
Somewhere beneath the Gullet is a loose confederation of thugs, thieves, black marketeers, and other seedy individuals. Known as Delver's Row, it's a place where most things can be found for the right price and word always travels quickly.
Every city has its black market and the Delver's Row is the current one, bustling with shops and suspicious characters.
Points of interest
- This is a fairly large area, though with relatively few characters. Just by the entrance is Enarat, a blind orlan cook.
- Rust skulks in the corridor to the northeast, with a street merchant selling drugs near the northeastern corner.
- Ernezzo, a black market smuggler, is in a chamber in the central area, with Imuani in a chamber opposite. Over the bridge in the north, there's the secret entrance to Ernezzo's Supply Room opened using a hidden switch (Difficulty 16).
- The Spindle Man, a Vithrack merchant, is in the west.
- The exit to the Undercroft is in the northwest. The way is guarded by thugs and the only way to pass peacefully is getting Dereo's permission by progressing The Cornett's Call.
- Rust, an assassin
- Garari Cuirass: Sold by Ernezzo.
- The Red Hand: Sold by Ernezzo. Can be stolen from his supply room in a locked chest (difficulty 12).
- Rekvu's Fractured Casque and The Undying Burden: Sold by Imuani.
- Sisyfo's Stone, Spindle Man's Grimoire, Ring of Regeneration, Whitewitch Mask, and Obsidian Lamp Figurine: Sold by the Spindle Man.
- Algol: Canine pet. Lurking in the southwestern corridor.