World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Points of interest
- There is graveyard at the north part of the area, which contains some of the backer memorials found throughout the game.
- During The Grey Sleeper, the Watcher can rest in the graveyard to solve the second riddle and progress the quest.
- Otherwise, this is a straight route to Raedric's Hold.
- Kolsc - Shows up as you approach the eastern border to give you the quest Lord of a Barren Land. He disappears in a cutscene immediately after giving the quest. Note that he won't show up if he already gave the quest in Gilded Vale
Some companions have a special comment upon visiting the graveyard for the first time:
- Aloth: '"Many of these are quite recent. Someone's been busy."
- Kana Rua: "A great many of these people died just this past year... Not of plague, I think."
- Durance: "I say the Eothasian leads the way."
- Grieving Mother: "The work of a community... ignorant and vengeful."
- Edér: "They probably got one dug for me too. Hope they gave me a nice spot."
Loose Brick (Hidden - Difficulty 3 - Near the entrance to the crypt):