Fassina is a female human wizard, and a recruitable sidekick in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. She is recruited after you complete the quest The Archmage's Vault. Visit her after completing the quest to recruit her.
This young wizard clutches the counter top, looking as if she's either going to vault over it or snap it in half.
Fassina is the proprietor of the Dark Cupboard, a high level magic shop located in the prestigious Periki's Overlook district of Neketaka. Unfortunately, her taste in lovers has recently gotten the better of her. As the Watcher can witness, her lover steals Rokowa's Fingers then makes a beeline for the exit, getting her in hot water - potentially - with Arkemyr (who loves gloves). She's an apprentice to the old Archmage and privy to his various quirks, habits, and odd behaviors, robbing her of a good deal of reverence for the old man.
After all, Arkemyr assigned her tasks that ranged from tedious to toxic, giving her only the most minute of education. Fassina retaliated by going behind his back to read books she wasn't allowed to read, learn spells well beyond her capability, and even trying to start an imp insurrection against Arkemyr. All of which was according to plan: Arkemyr firmly believes in an exceedingly individualistic philosophy, where the mage is not bound by conventional morality or any authority and Fassina's actions delighted him: She was everything he hoped her to be and more.
|This character is a party member.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Various magical wares, including consumables, weapons and armor. Unique items include The Spine of Thicket Green, Sasha's Singing Scimitar, Lethandria's Devotion, Llengrath's Martial Masteries, Grimoire of Vaporous Wizardry, Ring of Focused Flame, Spellkeeper, Gwyn's Bridal Garter|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has other interactions.||
- Velvet Glove, Brass Fist: Fassina needs your help in undoing the problem, before Arkemyr flays her alive over these gloves. Completing the quest by saving Bertenno will enable her aid during The Archmage's Vault.
- The Archmage's Vault: She can give you the key to the front door of Arkemyr's Manor (or it can be pickpocketed from her). Completing the quest will also unlock her as a companion (just ask her if she's happy).
- Once recruited as a sidekick, Fassina will be replaced by a Shop Imp as the shopkeeper in The Dark Cupboard.
- Through your dialog choices with Konstanten you can help him romance Fassina. If you're successful in helping him to do so, her shouts and mid-fight "bark" dialogues change from her default ones.
Behind the scenes
- Named Radora during development, Fassina was originally envisioned as
|“||Ocean Folk/Vailian human wizard. She has difficulty keeping a captain's position for long. According to her, she's at her best when she's had a few to "take the edge off", though she swears she never drinks at sea.||”|