GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The rogue looks to finish off an injured opponent with a precise, deadly strike that increases in damage the more Health the target is missing.
+50% Damage, +50% Damage by percentage of target's Health lost
- Ignore the 25% "Bonus Damage" in the ability inspect window, it does not apply.
- To clarify the effect description:
- Finishing Blow always grants a base of +50% (x1.5) bonus damage.
- If the target's health is above 50%, no additional damage is added to this value.
- If the target's health is 50% or lower, for each percentage below 50%, Finishing Blow gains an additional +3% damage. Eliminating Blow increases this bonus to +6%. The final multiplier is calculated with:
currentHealthRatio = currentHealth / maxHealth diffHealthRatio = 0.5 - currentHealthRatio damageMultiplier = 1.5 + (0.03 * diffHealthRatio * 100)
|Finishing Blow (Priest of Skaen)||Priest of Skaen (Priest subclass)||Power level 3: Automatic at level 7 / 10||No resource cost, no other changes|