This article or section is a stub. You can help the Pillars of Eternity Wiki by .
- The table in the Alcove of Incision to the north-west contains a Fungicide and a Fungus. You can pick up the Fungus and get 3x Huona Mahe. Alternatively, If you decide to convert the Fungicide to Fungal Fertilizer with Alchemy 17 and use that on the Fungus you will get 5x Huona Mahe instead. Check the corresponding pages for more uses.
- The flesh management is behind a locked door in the eastern room. If you have the Maintenance Log - Flesh Construct Controller you can squeeze it hard to kill all the Augmented Flesh Constructs in the level or squeeze it softly to make them allies.
- Scourge of Bezzello: Dropped by the frightened child, northeastern room.
- Ooblit: In a cage in the Waiting room, just northwestern to the Screaming Pit.
- Lucero: In a cage in the Waiting room, just northwestern to the Screaming Pit.
- Fungicide: Found on the chemistry table in the Alcove of Incision, northwestern room. Can be converted into Fungal Fertilizer with Alchemy 17 (party assisted).
- Advanced Wistful Stargazing: in the Alcove of Incision, bookshelf on northeastern wall.