|“||Potions for sale! Potions and- ow! Ohhh…||”|
A young woman leans against a wagon. One arm and one side of her face are covered in bandages, with raw, rippled flesh showing underneath. A minty, tangy scent wafts from her dressing.
Hendyna is the local apothecary, though her business has been suffering lately due to Dyrford's bad luck with highwaymen and other miscreants who appeared along the roads in the wake of the Legacy and the resulting rural flight. Her burns are the result of an ill-advised attempt to procure dragon eggs for her work.
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Potions and crafting supplies|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character has other interactions.||
- Nest Egg: You can offer to get the egg for her.
- Blood Legacy: You can find out that Aelys is pregnant (requires Survival 4 or completion of Nest Egg).
Her store is unique in that it is one of the few stores in the game to regenerate items based on chance. However this is only limited to River Reed and Settler's Arrow, which have a 50% chance to appear when the stock is regenerated.
The items that her store stocks change depending on the outcome of the Nest Egg, and what state you return the Dragon Egg in. In all cases, by completing the quest you'll receive a 15% discount on all of her wares.
- Before starting Nest Egg, you have access to a default set of regenerating items, or Tier 1 for simplicity. This introduces the following changes to her store:
- If you return the Dragon Egg cracked, you get no additional rewards.
- If you returned the Dragon Egg broken (NOT cracked), she'll grant you access to her better Tier 2 stock. This introduces the following changes to her store:
- If you return the Dragon Egg intact, she'll grant you access to her special Tier 3 stock. This introduces the following changes: