Luxurious public thermae operated by Ganor, a moon godlike, the Bathhouse is where the elite of Periki's Overlook and Neketaka in general come to relax. The bathwaters are infused with hand-refined luminous adra, which promotes a holistic balance of the humors (according to the steward). Because of luminous adra's remarkable qualities, it is also a significant investment to both supply and maintain.
Points of interest
- The baths are rather open and full of visitors. Ganor is near the main entrance, offering rooms for rent.
- Keep in mind the submerged area is a Slog Zone, meaning you cannot run while standing within it.
- Boiler room
- Accessible through a stairwell in the lower left of the main floor is the boiler room, containing two attendants taking care of the massive machine. The small passage in the back leads to Arkemyr's Manor laboratories.
- Upper floor
- Contains the three rooms available for rent at this fine establishment. You can rifle through the cupboards with impunity.
|The Bathyal Drop||400||
In addition to these available rooms, you can speak to the steward to take a dip in the bathhouse pools for 1,000 (or 900 if you make him laugh with Insight 4 and Streetwise / Diplomacy 4, 2,000 if you piss Ganor off). This counts as resting, and grants Adratic Glow to yourself and all party members (+1 max class resource, and +1 max Empower points).
- Ganor, the proprietor
- Bathhouse steward, who provides the baths themselves
- Amreo, an elderly patron
- Udyne, another patron
- Hurwyna and Seinu, yet another pair of patrons.
During Dirty Laundry
- Brizze, a VTC spy posing as a bathhouse attendant
- Quarno, an RDC agent and his Accountant.
- Töla, a Príncipi agent.
Your companions have reactivity with the steward...
|Tekēhu||"Tekēhu! A pleasure to see you back so soon. On whose copper do you visit this time?" The bathhouse steward does nothing to conceal his bemusement.
"Today I thank mother Ngati for my captain's deep pockets."
As the chuckles fade, Tekēhu favors you with a sidelong glance.
|Xoti||If Edér is in the party:|
"I mean... if we've all got to get naked, we've got to get naked." She laughs awkwardly, cheeks burning as she glances to Edér.
If Edér is not in the party:
|Pallegina||"At the academy, all of the brothers had to bathe together. It went about as well as you might expect."
Staring off into the distance, Pallegina begins to disrobe.
And whilst in the pool...
|Aloth||"Now this is a worthy use for animancy."|
|Edér||"I don't see the point of this. We're just gonna get dirty again when we go back outside."|
|Maia||"Sorry, Ishi. I don't think they have a bird bath."|
|Pallegina||"I had seen the bathhouse before but never entered. I admit its beauty rivals even the salt baths of Gualfi."'|
|Serafen||"Magic Waters. Were like another life ago."|
|Tekēhu||"You look tense, captain. I have a remedy just for that."|
|Xoti||"Oh, good. It's time for my weekly cleansing."|
|Konstanten||"You think this place works on bunions?"|
|Rekke||"Pizu Lipasalis tekagu teslikunub bey sabiyi mapan rek tepituk!"
If he has learned Aedyran: