Motare o Kōzi
Background[edit | edit source]
An ancient jungle with even more ancient ruins within, Motare o Kozi is a place of wonder - and death. A Huana expedition sent here to secure the area has been destroyed by the jungle, as did the Vailian one that shadowed them, after the Huana scholar that discovered the existence of this Huana machine made the mistake of entering the wrong combination, awakening the jungle. The Vailians simply followed suit, killed as they tried to steal the golden disc from the ruin at the heart of the area. Baltia is the sole survivor of the attack - and even then, not for long.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a large area primarily composed of fighting the various emanations of the wild jungle.
- The Rotted Lady and her tree, to the north-northwest.
- The Rotted Lady's three delemgan daughers and their trees (northwest, south-southwest, east)
- Baltia is near the entrance and can be recruited for your ship if you save her.
- The ruin in the center contains the ancient Huana map disk that has to be unlocked for The Last Sanctuary quest.
- There are three souls around the ruins, revealing the fate of the Vailian expedition and info about the disc.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- The Rotted Lady, mistress of the grove. She is replaced by the Green Lady if the grove is restored.