Mother of Pearl is an ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
Mother of pearl can be scraped from the outer layer of pearls, though it is most commonly harvested from the shells of some clams and sea snails. It is prized for its subtle iridescence and is often used to create jewelry or as an inlay for wooden furniture and instruments.
- Serpent's Crown: Sold by Una in the daytime.
- The Gullet, Delver's Row: Sold by Ernezzo.
- Radiant Court, The Treasure Trove: occasionally sold by Dimesa.
- Crookspur: In a hidden rubble pile on the beach to the east.
- Dropped by the Kraken fought in Cignath Mór when defying Galawain during Overgrowth (x5).