Oil of Allure is an unguent in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
Though the merchants fortunate enough to sell it often focus on its romantic applications, this viscous mixture, applied liberally to the tongue, aids in most endeavors involving speech. It tastes of honey but burns like hard alcohol.
- Vilario's Rest: In the Caed Nua crate, assuming you saved it and not your crew member during the prologue.
- Sātahuzi, Chieftain's Lodge: In a basket next to the throne.
- Periki's Overlook: Sold by Fassina in The Dark Cupboard.
- The Sacred Stair: Sold by Temple Vendor.
- Serpent's Crown: Looted from a chest in Lady Epero's Estate.
- Delver's Row: Sold by The Spindle Man.
- 2 can be purchased from Deadfire merchant ships basically anywhere in the ocean.