Background[edit | edit source]
In the higher reaches of Neketaka, slanting shanties and buildings of foreign design fall away to be replaced by colorful, open homes with wide wooden doors boasting intricate reliefs. Rather than pester you for a bit of coin or a bite of food, the children here try to sell you tickets to a play or extol the benefits of the public baths. Periki's Overlook is the artisan district of the city and an exemplar of this trend. Periki was an explorer and founder of the Watershapers Guild. Many of the modern teachings of watershaping stem from her research into ancient Huana society, which led to her posthumous renown and the subsequent naming of her home district in Neketaka as Periki's Overlook.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a large mercantile district dominated by the mansion of Archmage Arkemyr and the Watershapers Guild. Both of these lie at the edge of the terrace, overlooking the lower parts of Neketaka. The mercantile part of the district is focused around the inner plaza, with Marihi's Metalwork and Luminous Bathhouse in the center. Clockwise from the entrance are Cuitztli's Exotic Herbs, The Dark Cupboard, and Iolfr's Raiments.
- While on the balcony of the Luminous Bathhouse, if any character in the party has the ability Leap, a new interactable will appear on the railing. When clicked, the party will collectively jump over the railing and onto the ground below, saving you a few moments of loading and walking time. Manually casting Leap is not possible in this instance since the ground is not within line of sight.
- Likewise, another interactable will appear on the battlements between the bedroom and upper floor balconies of Arkemyr's Manor.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Degnos, located outside of the Luminous Bathhouse and initiates the Sealed Fate task.
- Emaita, beverage vendor.
- Wekeme, food vendor. Only in the morning.
- Worthless Idiot, this imp can be recruited as a navigator on your ship.
- Tumara and Netehe, arguing outside of Arkemyr's manor.
Pets[edit | edit source]
- Jules - "Stray Cat", in the gardens next to the Watershapers Guild.
- Rasper - "Abandoned Dog", to the right of Iolfr's Raiments.
- Noah - "Forsaken Cat", on the balcony of the Luminous Bathhouse.
Plants[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Periki, the district's namesake