Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack
November 15, 2017
|“||This DLC is a thank you from us to all of you who have supported Pillars of Eternity throughout the years. You're all incredible.||”|
|~ Mikey Dowling
The Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack is a free downloadable content pack for Pillars of Eternity, released on November 15, 2017.
The Deadfire Pack is the only DLC not included in the console Complete Edition release.
An update to the pack was released on December 20, 2017, bringing significant nerfs to some of the items added to the game.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bringing the flavor of the Deadfire Archipelago to the Dyrwood, the Deadfire Pack adds four all-new, soulbound items for players to equip and level up as they play Pillars of Eternity, along with a bevy of pirate outfits and weapons, all inspired by the upcoming Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
New content[edit | edit source]
- Soulbound items
- Belt of the Royal Deadfire Cannoneer
- Company Captain's Cap
- One-Eyed Molina's Gold-Fingered Spike-Flinger
- War Club of the Mataru
Plus a couple of "secret" items.
[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because the developers "went a little overboard", in a follow-up patch (see also Bugs below) the defenses for the pack's uniforms were "knocked" from Of Deflection and Of Reflex 20 to 9 only.
- The "secret items" mentioned on the GOG page do not exist, this line was removed from the Steam store description shortly after launch.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- A list of possible bugs from the new items can be found here. However, a further update has been released, as beta on December 19, 2017 and regularly a couple days later, which fixes at least one of the issues.
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux!
- Pillars of Eternity Patch 3.07 - The Deadfire Pack - Is Now Live!
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now!
- Update #42 - The Backer Beta is Live!
- Patch 3.07.1318 Is Now Live!
- Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack