Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The quest can be completed while fighting through the Crucible's challenges and requires you to wear Neale's belt during the fights. The device will automatically gather samples of the ambient soul essence and will need to be returned after being charged. This produces an upgraded belt, which then needs to be worn to face the tougher challenges, and so on, and so forth. Naturally, selling or dropping the belt fails the quest.
- If you've completed all of the trials but still need more belt energy, you can repeat previous trials.
Belt stages and rewards
- You're first rewarded with the Skull of the Fallen, a reusable potion that grants +30 health, once per rest. Neale uses the collected essence to upgrade the belt to Less Unstable Coil.
- Next Neale will reward you with the Bubbling Chalice, a reusable potion that grants +10 Freeze Armor Rating and will cause melee attackers to suffer 8-12 burn damage. It lasts for 45 seconds, and is usable once per rest. He then upgrades the belt to Least Unstable Coil (its final form), however it still needs to be fully charged.
- Finally, Neale will reward you with Liquid Adra, a reusable potion that grants you the affects of a random potion or unguent, usable once per rest.
|0||Potions of Plenty|
|10000||Neale, the potion seller in the arena, is working on a project concerning Kazuwari's abundant soul essence. He enlisted my aid as a research assistant and gatherer of samples.|
|1||Wear Neale's Unstable Coil in Crucible battles.|
|10001||Neale wants me to wear a special belt during fights in the Crucible. The device will allow me to gather samples of the ambient soul essence.|
|20000||Neale gifted me his unique belt, confident that I won't betray his trust.|
|20001||Neale mentioned that the belt is unstable, and may expel energy if the wearer is hit hard or knocked down.|
|20002||The belt has gathered some essence. It feels heavier somehow, almost full.|
|20009||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|2||Return to Neale with the Unstable Coil.|
|10002||I managed to gather a sufficient quantity of soul essence. Neale should be pleased once I present him with the fully-charged belt.|
|20010||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|3||Fight in the Crucible while wearing Neale's Less Unstable Coil.|
|10003||Wearing the upgraded belt means I'll have to face tougher challenges to gather soul essence.|
|20003||The belt is gathering energy from the arena.|
|20004||The belt is very nearly saturated with soul essence.|
|20011||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|4||Return to Neale with the Less Unstable Coil.|
|10004||I managed to fill the upgraded belt with essence. Once I present the device to him, Neale should be pleased with the results.|
|20012||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|5||Wear Neale's Least Unstable Coil for the arena's toughest challenges.|
|10005||Our work is nearly done. Neale wants to test the full potential of his research by gathering soul essence during the arena's most difficult challenges. As before, I'll need to wear the belt during these fights.|
|20005||The belt is gathering essence, but still has a ways to go before it's full.|
|20006||The belt has gathered more soul essence.|
|20007||The belt feels more than halfway full of soul essence.|
|20008||The belt is brimming with energy. It won't be long until it's full.|
|20013||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|6||Return to Neale with the Least Unstable Coil.|
|10006||The work of gathering essence samples is complete. Neale should be pleased when I return the fully-charged research belt.|
|20014||I lost Neale's unique belt. I can't help him unless I get it back.|
|30000||Neale has completed his experiment, and made his final draught for me. He says he will continue his research.|
|-||30001||I lost Neale's priceless belt. He took the news poorly.|