Pukestabber is a dagger in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
This unsavory weapon has changed hands too many times to have an accurate account of its origin. The most agreed-upon legend attributes a Dyrwoodan shepherd and frequent tavern patron with its initial creation, but even this yarn tends to be told with slurred, ale-soured words. The only things truly known about the dagger are the contents of its construction - the rent, twisted remnants of a cheap, brass beer stein - and the dreadful effect it has on both its wielder and its victims. Pukestabber seems to bring out the worst qualities of a mean drunk, and mean drunks seem to be the only people who have ever carried it, though rarely for long. Unsurprisingly, such individuals tend to misplace or gamble away the weapon with alarming regularity, though it is most commonly taken by force after a drunken row or pointless barfight.
- Koro River Delta: On the island west of Fort Deadlight, follow the river inland to arrive at a lake where you'll come across Ranetti and his men. To acquire the weapon either:
- Mad Drunk / Numb and Debauchery / Iron Stomach are mutually exclusive.
|Mad Drunk||+20% Action Speed and melee Damage with Dagger attacks while under the effects of alcohol||3,000||1||1||1||1||Mean Drunk|
|Numb||-10% Damage taken from Melee attacks while under the effects of alcohol||3,000||1||1||1||1|
|Debauchery||33% chance to cause target Kith or Wilder to stop and vomit for 3.0 sec on Critical Hit while under the effects of alcohol||3,000||1||1||1||1|
|Iron Stomach||Hangovers no longer cause vomiting and bad food no longer sickens wielder||3,000||1||1||1||1||Epic Hangover|
- The effects of Pukestabber that require the wielder to be under the influence of alcohol also trigger while the wielder is hungover.
- All drinks are alcohol, with the exception of Khapa Tea, Milk, Murkbrew, Tani Cream, and Water.
- Iron Stomach specifically negates the negative effects of Bloatbelly Eel, Delver's Stew, and Herfwarts.
- Drunkard's Regret completely negates the downside of this weapon.