World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Points of interest
- The section is relatively straightforward. The eastern wing contains a chamber with Maura's tentacles reminding you that you're hot on their trail, with a number of artifacts recovered from historical locations across Eora, including a rifle from the Evon Dewr bridge and materials from Durgan's Battery. It also contains a trapped chest with an unique wand (which also spawns two enchanted suits of armor) and a special armor standing near the corpse of the mage. The armor bears an Amulet of Animation that can be identified with Arcana 15/Wizard class/Trickster subclass and then effaced with Arcana 20, which allows for breaking the enchantment and collecting the Crimson Panoply and matching Crimson Plate Helm without fighting the armor first.
- The northeastern chamber contains infested librarians and more spores.
- The pattern continues throughout the rest of the area, except for the northwestern chamber, with a giant luminous spore that's apparently the fruit of the first Llengrath's research. The exit to the central area of the library is to the southeast, but requires finding a key first. The key is dropped by the giant spore.
- A special area is accessed through the exit to the west, which leads to an isolated chamber in the Restricted Section, with Notnok.
- The Weyc's Wand: Trapped chest in the northeastern chamber.
- Crimson Panoply and matching Crimson Plate Helm: On the statue in the eastern hall.
- Curious Sporeling: By the giant spore.
- Maura's Infested Grimoire, spore-encrusted key: Dropped by the giant spore.
- Kraken's Eye: Looted from the world globe on the southwest room. Requires a perception check.
- Quest items
- The Annals of Llengrath, Volume II of V: Northeastern chamber, with the many spores and librarians.
- The Annals of Llengrath, Volume III of V: Southwestern chamber, with the many spores and librarians.
- The Annals of Llengrath, Volume IV of V: Northeastern chamber, opposite the one with the giant luminescent spore.
- The Annals of Llengrath, Volume V of V: Northwestern chamber, behind the giant spore.