|This article is about the item in Pillars of Eternity. For the item in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Rope and Grappling Hook (Deadfire).|
Grappling hooks can be used to anchor a rope to locations that may be hard to reach by foot. Though often used to scale high walls, they have many potential applications. The usefulness of the rope is limited only by the imagination of the adventurer carrying it.
- One can be bought from the blacksmith in Gilded Vale
- One can be discovered in Ingroed's house in Gilded Vale if Mechanics skill is sufficient.
- One can be found in the ruined house in Magran's Fork, along the east road leading towards Black Meadow (Caed Nua)
- Two can be bought from Winfrith in Dyrford Village.
- Two can be found in Dyrford Ruins.
- One can be found in Copperlane within a barrel next to Purnisc's House.
- One can be found in Ondra's Gift within a barrel outside a building in the Northwest corner.
- Valewood: Can be used to scale the wall in the ruins, located in the southeast corner.
- Dyrford Crossing: Can be used at the Dragons Nest, to climb to the egg and to secure it.
- Lle a Rhemen: Can be used to climb down the broken stairs.
- Dyrford Ruins: Can be used to travel across the bridge.
- Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 2: Can be used to descend the Sacrificial Pit.
- Pearlwood Bluff: Can be used to on rock to scale down cliff, located in southwest corner.