|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire|
|Location||Port Maje jail|
The Drunk Sailor|
A drunkard arrested by Commander Savia, Riggere got a lick in while being dragged off to jail and has been entertaining himself with annoying the Maje commander ever since.
|This character is a potential crew member of The Defiant.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Skeleton Crew: A potential recruit.
- The Drunk Sailor: He must be released to complete the quest. Rum-Dumb Riggere's freedom can be achieved through a number of means:
- Riggere's freedom can be purchased from Savia for 400 .
- Assisting Savia with the task, Restoring Order, allows you to negotiate a discounted price of 300 for Riggere's freedom.
- Port Maje Jail Key can be acquired by pick-pocketing Savia. It is advised to unlock the door while in stealth as unlocking the door within Savia's view will turn her hostile.
- A Cinder Bomb can be placed on the wall outside of the Port Maje jail. Cinder bombs are available from Norgund on the upper floor of The Kraken's Eye.