Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Degnos is outside of the Luminous Bathhouse in Periki's Overlook, distraught about the loss of his satchel. He asks that you retrieve Degnos' Satchel from the second floor of the Luminous Bathhouse. Degnos urges you not to open the satchel.
- After agreeing to help Degnos, you may enter the Luminous Bathhouse where you will find Degnos' Satchel in a wardrobe on the second floor.
- If you choose to open Degnos' Satchel you will find Avetta's Seal and a letter detailing a plan to sabotage the ship of Degnos' captain, Avetta, so that Degnos can join the crew of a Príncipi captain, Talfor. The knowledge of the contents of the satchel allows you to report Degnos' betrayal to Avetta, convince Degnos to not carry through with the plan, or return the satchel's contents with the assurance that you will not interfere.
- You will encounter Talfor and his crew en route back to Queen's Berth to decide what to do with Degnos and Avetta.
- Depending on your interaction with Talfor, you may proceed to Queen's Berth peacefully, although Talfor will insist that and he and his thugs "escort" you along the way. Refusing this will result in combat.
- You may also choose to ignore him and walk away, only to result in him grabbing you and preventing you from leaving. You may punch him which will result in combat.
- You may kill Talfor in order to prevent the sabotage of Avetta's ship. Additionally, if you fight him, it will result in Minor Negative Reputation lost with the Príncipi for every one of his thugs you kill.
- Note that the above and reputation loss can be avoided by traveling to Queen's Berth from the Undercroft by boat and avoiding the streets of Neketaka to Queen's Berth.
- Degnos is relieved and grateful if you choose not to interfere with his plan and return the satchel along with its contents. He gives you 37 and promises to repay you properly at some point down the line. Grateful that you returned Degnos' Satchel and its contents to him, you may convince Degnos to abandon his plot to kill Avetta.
- Otherwise, revealing Degnos' betrayal to Avetta results in Degnos fleeing the area. Avetta awards you with 1,087 and a minor positive increase in reputation with the Vailian Trading Company. You can later find Degnos near the Temple Ruins in the Old City Overlook section of the Neketaka undercity.
Behind the scenes
- The character portrait for Talfor bears a striking resemblance to Josh Sawyer, the Game Director of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
|10000||I found Degnos outside of the Luminous Bathhouse lamenting the loss of his satchel. He said he left it inside one of the rooms on the second floor of the bathhouse, but the guards wouldn't let him back inside to retrieve it.|
|1||Find Degnos' satchel.|
|10001||Search the second floor rooms in the Luminous Bathhouse for Degnos' satchel.|
|2||Return Degnos' satchel to him at the Peddler's Canal in Queen's Berth.|
|10002||I found Degnos' satchel in the Luminous Bathhouse. He asked that I not open it. While I was looking for his satchel, Degnos ran back to Queen's Berth to report to Avetta, his captain. He mentioned that he would be by Peddler's Canal and asked that I return his satchel to him there.|
|20000||I opened Degnos' satchel and found an intricately carved seal, a worn letter, and a handful of other strange items.|
|20001||The letter in Degnos' bag describes a plan to sabotage Avetta's ship so Degnos can join the crew of a Príncipi captain, Talfor.|
|20002||Talfor and his crew confronted me while I was on my way to Queen's Berth.|
|20003||I told Talfor that I wouldn't interfere with his plans.|
|20004||I killed Talfor. I suspect Degnos won't be joining his crew now.|
|30000||I returned Degnos' satchel to him.|
|30001||I returned the items I found in Degnos' satchel to him.|
|30002||I killed Talfor and stopped the ambush, but didn't report Degnos' betrayal to Avetta.|
|30003||I reported Degnos' betrayal to Avetta.|
|30004||I convinced Degnos to abandon his plot to kill Avetta.|