The Bridge Ablaze
|The Bridge Ablaze|
Beast of Winter
|This article is about the location in Beast of Winter. For the quest, see The Bridge Ablaze (quest).|
Background[edit | edit source]
Far younger than the other two echo realms, this is the Evon Dewr Bridge at the Citadel, frozen in the moment just miliseconds before the Godhammer was detonated. The battle is frozen in time - and the Watcher needs to figure out why.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Moment Before (Dawn)
- This is a large bridge frozen in time. There are no enemies here, but several traps. You can clearly examine Waidwen and his invading vanguard, as well as the Dozens. Bring Eder along too.
- The Moment Of (Noon)
- The bridge is just coming apart in this moment. This is when you can enter the tower to collect the Memory of Magranite Incantations for the priest working on the Godhammer bomb.
- The Moment After (Dusk)
- This area contains plenty of burning enemies and serves as a way to locate pieces of Waidwen. You can navigate it with the aid of void gates and the collapsed building fragments that connect the different pieces of the area. Be sure to grab One Dozen Stood from the falling Ysly on the way to your first fragment.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- One Dozen Stood: On the falling Dyrwoodan warrior. He's found on the bridge, between the towers, during Dusk ("The Moment After"), just before the Wandering Soul fragment.
- Hidden items: There's a handfull of hidden items to be found (discovered with Perception). All the hidden items will be in the same place in all three "time zones".