A high class magic shop in the Overlook, guarded by iron constructs and... An imp? Either way, this is the place to visit for high quality wares, as Archmage Arkemyr spared no expense in supplying it.
Points of interest
- This is a single chamber filled with shelves containing loot and items. The Spine of Thicket Green can be stolen from one of the racks.
- Ifren, a fortune teller in the corner, will do just that.
- The stairs in the center lead to the living quarters, where you can access Arkemyr's Manor via the window (as part of The Archmage's Vault.)
- As of Patch 4.0, the Critter Cleaver, a peculiar machine of Engwithan origin, appears towards the back of the shop.
- Fassina, the proprietor.
- Bertenno, at the start of Velvet Glove, Brass Fist.
- Ifren, a fortune teller.
- The Spine of Thicket Green, Sasha's Singing Scimitar, Lethandria's Devotion, Llengrath's Martial Masteries, Grimoire of Vaporous Wizardry, Ring of Focused Flame, Spellkeeper, Gwyn's Bridal Garter: Sold by Fassina.
- Trollhide Belt: In Fassina's chest upstairs.
- Fassina's Journal: In the cupboard upstairs.
- [SSS] Fortuneteller's Ear: Obtained from Ifren for The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Fortuneteller's Ear
- After joining your party, Fassina's job as the shopkeeper is given to a Shop Imp. It sells the same items.