Built into an old dhow, The King's Coffin is the free city's finest watering hole. Jacob Harker converted his old family ship into a tavern, figuring he'll make more money using it that way, than by letting her rot in her berth.
Points of interest
- The area is compact, with all the usual amenities packed into the space that was once the hold of an old dhow. The central room occupies most of the space (where you witness a pirate discussion resolved in a very pirate way).
- A gallery, the "Officers' Perch", overlooks it, containing a number of cozy booths for discreet dealings. The captain's cabin turned "pleasure room" offers romantic encounters, given you have the coin. A rudimentary game room is found opposite to the bar.
|The Bilge Pump||Free|
- Jacob Harker - Tavern owner and barkeep.
- Elias Zelen - An Explosives and Mechanics trainer.
- Pietro - Starts the task Iron Gut.
- Taerna - An unenthused performer.
- Irwena - An elderly "entertainer".
- Cabin Boy - A younger "entertainer"
- Deeni - Customer, cannot be interacted with.
- Llendreth - An expert helmsman. Kills a fellow pirate when you approach the bar - and then leaves. Can be hired as a crew member in the tavern UI.
- Maneha - Appears by the door, but only if you recruited her as a companion in The White March - Part II and helped her forget.
- The Demon - Provides security, but doesn't offer much conversation.
- 1,328 in a locked chest in the room to the northeast.
- In the trapped safe behind the bar counter (requires Mechanics 8 to disarm):
- The King's Coffin was originally called "The Tempest's Turn" during development.