The Wild Mare
Background[edit | edit source]
The Wild Mare is the most popular tavern in Queen's Berth (and not because it's the only major one), thanks to the proximity of the VTC headquarters, the sheer number of sailors passing through, and the quality of drinks served within... And of course, the courtesans.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Lower floor
- Dominated by the main chamber with the scene in the back, the Mare is an open living space with an enclosed kitchen to the right and dining rooms to the northwest and southwest. Gyntel mans the counter by the entrance, serving drinks to his rugged clientele.
- Upper floor
- The upper floor is simple, with one main entertainment hall and three adjacent rooms for... Business.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
|Backstage Storage Room||Free|
|Private Dance Room||200||
|Konstanten's Room||800 - Only available if you hired Konstanten||
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Gyntel, the owner and proprietor
- Captain Radora, a debtor (during The Shipwright's Plight)
- Abocco, a pair of bounty hunters
- Luca, spends his off-hours drinking (between hours 19 and 7), after which he returns to the VTC HQ.
- Kahn, a noble looking to collect
- Ymir, Rabyuna, Aenalys: Courtesans
- Konstanten, a sidekick and masseur
- Mefisto, a special-purpose construct on the landing of the staircase
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Huana Charm Belt: Hidden among the pillows on the upper floor.