Thief's Putty is an unguent in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
This clay-like unguent smells of lilac and chalk. When applied to the wrists and hands, it both steadies and quickens the body and mind, making subtle or delicate tasks simpler. Though there exist myriad legitimate uses for this concoction, its association with the criminal element tarnishes its reputation across Eora.
- Vilario's Rest: In the Caed Nua crate, assuming you saved it and not your crew member during the prologue.
- Periki's Overlook: Sold by Fassina in The Dark Cupboard.
- The Gullet, Delver's Row: Sold by Enarat.
- Delver's Row: Sold by The Spindle Man.
- Also called "Thief's Draught".