|This article is about the club in Pillars of Eternity. For the club in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Torch (Deadfire).|
Though not especially effective in combat, torches can be used to illuminate dark environments.
- Sold by Tuatanu in Black Hammer Smithery, Gilded Vale.
- Sold by Igrun in Copperlane.
- Sold by Sonild in Admeth's Den, Copperlane.
- Sold by Dunstan in Crucible Keep, First Fires.
- Sold by Craft Shopkeeper in Craft Hall, Caed Nua.
- Sold by Winfrith in Winfrith's Arms and Armory.
- Sold by Derwn in Hearthsong Market, Hearthsong.
- Sold by Larha in Galawain's Maw, Oldsong.
- [WM1] Sold by Yduran in Stalwart Village.
- [WM2] Sold by Herla in Mowrghek Îen.
- Cilant Lîs: Crate in the small cavern to the northwest.
- Cilant Lîs: Looted from a body in the T-junction southeast of the main hall.
- Ondra's Gift: In a barrel at the front of the Vailian Trading Company.
- [WM1] The Halls of Silence: In a locked chest at the bottom of the northwestern stairs up to The Halls of Presence.
- Cilant Lîs: Can be used to light the braziers in the pillar puzzle.
- [WM1] Durgan's Battery: Used as part of the ritual for opening the gates of the battery during the associated quest.
- [WM1] Durgan's Battery (Great Hall): Can be used on the frozen dwarf in the storeroom to the northwest.
- [WM1] Wolf Cave, Russetwood: During The Hunter's Favor you can throw a torch (with Dexterity 16) at the druid in wolf form. This starts combat, but with the druid knocked down.
- [WM2] Durgan's Battery (West Tower): Can be used in place of the Dwarven Lever while repairing the artillery lift.
- [WM2] Stalwart Mines: In the spider tunnels to the northeast, you can light a torch to see the way ahead - though this doesn't seem to be a requirement.