|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire|
|Culture||Príncipi sen Patrena|
|Faction||Príncipi sen Patrena|
|Defenses||Def: 49 Fort: 38 Ref: 39 Will: 43|
Slash: 7 |
|Abilities||Fighting Spirit, Fast Runner, Sound Alarm, One-Handed Style, Two-Handed Style, Two Weapon Style, Weapon and Shield Style, Constant Recovery, Knock Down, Cleaving Stance, Defender Stance, Into The Fray, Warrior Stance|
|Quests||Blow the Man Down|
|Body||Príncipi Mail Armor|
Unlucky Ancret is a character in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
Background[edit | edit source]
A pirate stationed at the eastern Ramparts, Ancret earned her moniker for the seemingly perpetual bad luck that's been plaguing her... On account of Snake Eyes' rigged dice.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has other interactions.||
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Blow the Man Down: Ancret guards the eastern ramparts.
Companion reactivity[edit | edit source]
When first talking to Ancret:
- Ancret: "Can't say I recognize your fishy mug. Which means you ought not to be up here."
- Tekēhu: "Would you like to recognize mine?"
- Ancret: "Sorry, fish-breath, but you don't quite meet my standards." Her nose crinkles in distaste.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Script events exist that indicate that it was once possible to crush Ancret with the cargo when she stands under it to confront Condwen. However you can no longer interact with the cargo after she leaves her post, making it seemingly impossible to trigger without console commands.