Hi! Thanks for the contributions and the message. Yeah, I do intend o mark some things are more speculation than confirmed facts. For now, I just added some more or less known stuff just so the wiki wouldn't be empty. :) As for wiki infrastructure, I intend to copy most of the templates etc. from The Vault, which is my primary wiki. The wiki will also get more promotion from the devs, I've been talking to them about it. VaultAusir (talk) 21:36, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, when talking of using The Vaut's templates, I meant mostly the code, not the appearance. VaultAusir (talk) 00:27, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. Aqua (talk) 15:49, 3 February 2013 (UTC)
I think they didn't announce that Edair,Forton etc are companions. See formspring response from George Ziets I'm not sure if I should delete the sentences that mention that they are companions or just wait. Prometheus (talk)
- So sorry for the late response. If not companions, they are at the very least important NPCs. The impression I got from that formspring response is "they might be companions, but we won't be sure for a while." I say leave them as is and wait and see. Aqua (talk) 20:59, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
There is issues with text color withing the class="wikitable"
- I didn't think of editing the table code... thank you for pointing this out. :) Aqua (talk) 20:57, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- The class="infobox" should have a background defined. Also IMO it would be best to adapt the Wikipedia version of Infobox(pre LUA), it might seem like too much, but it's one time effort, that would allow you all the customization you'll ever need. It is easier to read and adjust e.g. this vs this, its easier for you to maintain(only one base template to update and all the css stuff you'll need for your theme are already there) and its not like we have a lot do until the next update. Anyway it's for your consideration. --AnotherArk (talk) 10:13, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- If you use "show changes", the class="diff-context" has a very dark background, which makes it impossible to read.--AnotherArk (talk) 08:44, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- Images thumbs behave weirdly when placed at the top of the article, they show in the middle of the lead text that come after them(I think its the clear:right attribute). Anything can be done about that? --AnotherArk (talk) 13:25, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- Theme Suggestion - I have no idea where the theme thing stands, but I found a nice element for page tabs (discussion\edit\history etc) Origin, illustration. No idea if its part of gamepedia customization pack or customized css.--AnotherArk (talk) 06:15, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
- Ads, IMO the top most ad bar that is showing inside the article should be moved above the article tabs as it is on most other wikis here. --AnotherArk (talk) 07:49, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Looks like someone already pointed out the small problem with certain tables already, I was adding something to the interwiki table and noticed the same. Aside from that, thanks for all your contributions and work on the theme! :-) CrsBenjamin (talk) 23:38, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you both of you for bringing these issues to my attention. I am currently in the midst of finals week, but I'll update these soon. Feel free to continue to bring up any issues you find. Thank you once again. :) Aqua (talk) 00:22, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- little update: I have recently worked on our css tables. I fixed the table issue, removed couple of duplicate lines and merged most of theme code into MediaWiki:Hydra.css(hopefully without causing too many problems), I added comments using this element documentation to make the code more readable and accessible to everyone. I seen your previous work with Eternity Wiki:Colors, there are still many wiki elements, that need to get its paint job, hopefully you'll be able to help with that after the finals\RL issues. --AnotherArk (talk) 11:01, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Ability infobox description field
I just noticed that the description field on Template:Ability infobox, which I thought to be optional field part of the infobox proper, was intentionally left out to be used as the page lead. IMO unless that template is the only thing planned for this page, the lead should not be handled by the infobox template(which doesn't effect it at all) and if it is, then why stick to the infobox format for articles, we can turn it into a bar?
Regardless, my recent edit made it look ridicules, so either we revert and keep thing as is, or I go over the ability pages and separate the lead from the Infobox. I prefer the second option even if it means more work for me, thoughts? --AnotherArk (talk) 07:52, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- Apologies for taking unnecessarily long to respond. On other game wikis I've worked on, the purpose for having the description as part of the infobox template is that it allows for DPL lists, making ability list page generation automated and thus requiring less updating. Whether or not that kind of on the fly updating is necessary for a (mostly) single player game is up for debate. Aqua (talk) 22:38, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
Do you need help updating the wiki? Changing the name, templates, skin?