|This article is about the ability in Pillars of Eternity. For the ability in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see White Worms Writhed in the Bellies of the Dead (Deadfire).|
Causes a nearby downed enemy to explode, expelling three white grubs and Crushing nearby enemies.
- The 2.0m radius is for the explosions, and is centered around the bodies.
- This invocation only works when there are corpses on the ground, and can target the bodies of enemies that have been killed during the current and past encounters, but not loot piles or gibbed enemies.
- Several enemy types will leave no corpses, for example spirits and oozes.
- Corpses that explode will not get consumed, they can be reused over and over again.
- Corpses will get removed if the player leaves the map or reloads the game. Only the loot will remain (if there was any in the first place).
- Every corpse in the area of effect will explode and deal its own area of effect crush damage. This makes White Worms extremely powerful once the player piles up a good amount of corpses at a certain spot - for example a doorway.
- If the players wants to use this invocation more frequently it's best to deactivate the "Gib" option in the game menu - because gibbed enemies will leave no corpses.